Whether you run a business or a private household you will know that the demands of thoroughly cleaning your premises can build up and sometimes it can be hard to keep on top of those demands. Naturally a business will already have a cleaner in place but there will be aspects that aren’t always covered, this is true whether you run
a business premises or domestic household and, through no one’s fault, these aspects will gradually become a point of worry.Perhaps it’s time you considered a professional
There are many benefits to hiring a professional cleaning company and I will outline just a few of them below.
• Training. Staff are highly trained to undertake the correct cleaning procedures, using the correct cleaning products and equipment safely and efficiently. All staff will receive regular refresher courses and training updates.
• Health and safety. All the cleaning company’s staff will be fully aware of Health and Safety regulations and adhere to those stipulations at all times whilst carrying out their duties.
• COSHH. Every member of the workforce will be fully briefed in Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) practice and prevention.
• CRB checked. You will generally find that most cleaning staff have been police checked, especially if they are required to clean nurseries, schools or medical centres. But if it is something that you feel is a strong requirement then you can ask the company to put their staff through CRB checks if they haven’t done so already.
• High tech equipment. The use of high tech equipment, much more powerful than regular cleaning equipment, ensures a thorough, deep down clean with the removal of a much larger amount of harmful allergens and dust mites.
• Value for money. There are some superb contract cleaning companies that offer real value for money, giving your home or business premises a complete, thorough clean, for a very reasonable price.
• Flexibility. A professional cleaning company will be able to fit their services around your specific requirements so as not to interrupt your working or household routine.
• Reliability. With a professional cleaning company you know you have reliability. They will always make sure there are adequate staff to handle the tasks required and can arrange set schedules and programmes so you know exactly when they will arrive and exactly what they will be doing.
• Attention to detail. Professional cleaning staff are trained to pay attention to the finer details as well as the larger tasks and will ensure that every aspect of your working or domestic environment is taken care of.
• Complete clean service. Many cleaning companies also offer a ‘complete clean service’ which would involve the exterior of your premises as well as the interior. You can expect every aspect of the cleaning to be covered with this specialist programme, from hardwood floor polishing, exterior wall wash-down, interior and exterior window cleaning and a thorough tidy up of your outdoor area.
If you found this article interesting and would like to know more about our cleaning services then contact us on 020 7969 2746 or email us.